Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] ISDN Layer 3 decode

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 15:08:28 +0100

Wow. Thanks very much indeed and so quick as well.

-----Original Message----- From: Guy Harris
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 4:06 AM
To: Community support list for Wireshark
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-users] ISDN Layer 3 decode

On Oct 26, 2011, at 7:38 AM, Keith French wrote:

I have just tried opening both of the .aps files I attached to the enhancement request with SVN-39603, but unfortunately Wireshark reports "The capture file appears to have been cut short in the middle of a packet" and shows 0 packets in the status bar.

There was a cut-and-pasteo in the code that meant it didn't work on 32-bit platforms; I was able to reproduce it on my 32-bit Windows virtual machine. Try build 39628 or later.