Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] sec-macof.pcap take ages to load on WireShark 1.4.9 on Mac

From: haZard0us <hazard0us.pt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 22:01:24 +0100
On 25-10-2011 21:58, Marco Zuppone wrote:
Hello,

I'm preparing (yes still :( ) for the Wireshark Certification and I found out a strange behaviour under   WireShark 1.4.9 on MacOS Lion: I noticed that some capture files take a lot to load.
One example is this sec-macof.pcap that you can find in the supplements material of the  Wireshark Certification book.
It is only 970K long but under MacOS version takes at least 5 minutes to load.
Under the same version of Wireshark under Windows XP 32 bit takes seconds�
  I was wondering why.
Regards,
MArco - StockTrader