Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] sec-macof.pcap take ages to load on WireShark 1.4.9 on MacOS L

From: Marco Zuppone <msz@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 21:58:50 +0100
Hello,

I'm preparing (yes still :( ) for the Wireshark Certification and I found out a strange behaviour under   WireShark 1.4.9 on MacOS Lion: I noticed that some capture files take a lot to load.
One example is this sec-macof.pcap that you can find in the supplements material of the  Wireshark Certification book.
It is only 970K long but under MacOS version takes at least 5 minutes to load.
Under the same version of Wireshark under Windows XP 32 bit takes seconds…
 I was wondering why.
Regards,
MArco - StockTrader