Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Mobile Broadband Interface doesn't show up in the list of Wire

From: Saikrishna Ravikanti <saikrishna.ravikanti@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 10:12:17 +0900
Dear Sir,

I have Installed Wireshark version 1.6.2 (with WinPcap 4.1.2) on Windows7 32-Bit OS.
I am trying to capture network data for my Mobile Broadband Network Interface.
But the problem here is:
    My Mobile Broadband Network interface is not displayed in Wireshark's list if interfaces.

The output of windump -D:
Wireshark_Issue_Win7_32.jpg

Please find the attached Zip file which contains winpcap_debug.txt and some .reg files.
Please let me know your valuable suggestions related to this issue.

Regards,
Saikrishna.R