Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Extracting SSL certificate from SSL handshake

From: Robert Kochem <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 18:16:50 +0000 (UTC)
Hi,

I am trying to extract the public certificate presented in the "Server
Hello" message of an SSL handshake.
The SSL dissector highlights the certificate in the data stream but it
seems not to be possible to do something else than just look at the data.
Why is it not possible to do anything with the data in that window?

Robert