Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] exclude arp traffic while exporting XML/(DPML packets deta

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 18:46:35 -0700
On Oct 14, 2011, at 6:39 PM, Albretch Mueller wrote:

> I run wireshark with a no arp filter and I would like to save only
> "no arp" traffic.

I assume "no arp filter" means you have a display filter that's excluding ARP packets?

If so, while that filter is active (i.e., while no ARP packets are displayed), use File -> Save As..., and select the "Displayed" button rather than the "Captured" button; it should save only the packets currently being displayed.