Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Σχετ: wireshark display filters: display range of termination

From: George <hgsal@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:32:19 +0100 (BST)
Hi Manoli,

Just a hind from my side, if you want to try with this.
In http://wiki.wireshark.org/CaptureFilters i have find the following filter :
(tcp[0:2] > 1500 and tcp[0:2] < 1550)

i have tried this but is not clear to me which values are acceptable after tcp[0:2] >.
as 0:2 are the bytes for source and dest ports, in my try source was 2&3 and dest 3&4.

Regards,
George

Απο: Manolis Katsidoniotis <manoska@xxxxxxxxx>
Προς: Community support list for Wireshark <wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Στάλθηκε: 1:48 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 13 Οκτωβρίου 2011
Θεμα: Re: [Wireshark-users] wireshark display filters: display range of termination ids in one command

thanks Martin

yes that's true
I put this more like an example of what I want to do
(of course I tried it since you never know how smart is a filter)

I saw some expressions of type
h248.termList

but am not aware of exactly how to use them.

Anyone who has even used them before?

thanks
Manolis