Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] time values of advanced IO graph

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 09:47:56 -0600
On Thu, Oct 06, 2011 at 08:05:29AM +0200, Boonie wrote:

> Is it possible to change the default times that are in the pull-down
> in the IO graph? I think the jump from 1 to 10 minutes it too big. I'd
> want 5. And also even bigger times.
>
> In the same window I would like more options for pixels per tick.
>
> Is this in some config file that a user can change?

No, but it looks like a quick change of the source code would do the
trick:

gtk/iostat.c around line 107

/* unit is in ms */
static const guint tick_interval_values[MAX_TICK_VALUES] = { 1, 10, 100,
1000, 10000, 60000, 600000 };

The other values you're referring to are defined in that area of the
code too.