Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Latency in RTP streams

From: Patrice Bertin <patrice.bertin94@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 15:18:31 +0200
Hi everybody,

I have a capture example of a SIP call with G711 codec.
Looking at the RTP streams, the final field shows an X which normally
means that we have a VoIP related problem.
By selecting the problematic stream and analysing it, wireshark provides
a packet-by-packet look at the stream.
The thing I don't understand, is why does it give me the status "OK"
everywhere if I have the famous X and especially when I have a latency
of 5843.74 ms (cf the screencapture joined in the mail).
Other thing, which values Wireshark put for the latency and jitter? Is
it possible to modify it?

I hope this is understandable enough.

Thanks for your reply

Patrice