Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] L2CP and Slow Network

From: "Giles Coochey" <giles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 17:33:31 +0200
On Tue, October 4, 2011 18:51, Josue Del Valle wrote:
> I am really sorry.  It was not my intenssion to cause any troubles.  I am
> new using the list.  Should I resend it with a smaller attachment or no
> attachment?
>
> Again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I don't think your packet capture is of any use, as it was most probably
taken from the LAN side of the CPE device between your provider and your
LAN.
To get useful information we would need to see the traffic on the WAN side
of your CPE device.

I expect that it is the configuration of your CPE that is the problem
here, and, if it is managed by your service provider get them to take a
look at it.
If it is not managed by your provider, but you manage it yourself, ask
them for guidance as to how it should be configured.

L2CP (Layer-2 Control Protocol) - Layer 2 does not traverse Layer-3
devices, such as your default gateway on your LAN.

Thanks

Giles