Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Displaying RTP for VoIP calls

From: Ira Tessler <ira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:57:53 -0400

I am trying to trouble shoot VoIP calls using Wireshark 1.6.0. I have many calls in one pcap file. I can display all the VoIP calls in the file by going to Telephony->Voip Calls. I can select a call, listen to the RTP stream. When I click on “Prepare Filter” and apply the filter, the resulting display only shows two RTP packs. How can I see all the RTP packs related to the selected VoIP calls?

Ira Tessler

ConnectMe