Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Basic question about Wireshark

From: "Frank Walter" <francwalter@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:44:44 +0200
Hm. No, this didn't work.
But when I set 'Capture Filter:' to "No Broadcast and no Multicast" in the "Wireshark: Capture Options" Dialog it works.
No more broadcast packets are shown.
Now I discovered that I have all those packets from other wifi networks in my list.
How can I filter them out?

And still the decryption of the packets of my wifi network doesn't work at all.
http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users/201107/msg00071.html

It gives no sense to capture my network without decrypting it.
I think I just give it up, my last hope is the Neowin Developer, Robert Wright, who wrote the article about Wireshark on Macbook with decryption.
I sent him an email.

Thank you anyway.

Kind regards,

Frank Walter