Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Fw: "Statistics" --> "MTP3" --> "MSUs" "_not working

Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 16:01:47 +0530

Reliance Mobile will soon be introducing 3G Services - A futuristic mobile experience

----- Forwarded by Jayarami Reddy/RCOM/RelianceADA on 01/21/2011 04:02 PM -----
wireshark-bugs-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wireshark-bugs-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

01/21/2011 10:29 AM

jayarami.reddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
"Statistics" --> "MTP3" --> "MSUs" "_not working

This is a one-way list.  Please send your message to
wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx OR open a ticket at
http://bugs.wireshark.org/ .

----- Message from Jayarami.Reddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Fri, 21 Jan 2011 10:22:56 +0530 -----
To:
Wireshark-bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:
"Statistics" --> "MTP3" --> "MSUs" "_not working

1. only once we are able to see
"Statistics" --> "MTP3" --> "MSUs" "

2. second time we are not getting data ...getting empty

could pl provide solution for this

Thanks&Regards
R.Jayarami Reddy
Deputy General Manager
Adjunts Head Hyderabad
Reliance Communications Ltd

email :   jayarami.reddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Desk :040-30331022
Rcom CDMA Mobile :09391065138

Reliance Mobile will soon be introducing 3G Services - A futuristic mobile experience

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender immediately. Please note that while we scan all e-mails for viruses we cannot guarantee that any e-mail is virus-free and accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.