Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Réf. : Re: HELLO ABOUT CAMFROG CHAT SYSTEM

From: "Joseph Johnson" <xbetas@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 20:05:21 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
Cliquez-moi!
did some people have try camfrog chat system ont wireshark because i have
camfrog videochat and i will like to understand how to be able to find ip
adresse of conversation like or server ip  is it soo complicated to have a
plugin

thnaks for the reply sir

| did some people have try camfrog chat system ont wireshark because i have
| camfrog videochat and i will like to understand how to be able to find ip
| adresse of conversation like or server ip  is it soo complicated to have a
| plugin

Please switch to sending in Plain Text such that all that crap doesn't come with your
query.

--
Dave