Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] u3 not installing winpcap

From: Phillip Pi <ant@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 06:25:00 -0700
> >> Great!  This fix is also scheduled for 1.2.11 and 1.4.1 (hopefully that
> >> can be pulled forward to 1.4.0).
> >
> > I also confirm it is working with
> > http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/win32/WiresharkPortable-1.5.0-SVN-33930.paf.exe
> > ... :)
> >
> > Any estimates on when the next stable versions will have the fix since I
> > don't want to use development/prerelease builds.
>
> Should be real soon now:
>
> http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/Roadmap

Awesome, two more days! Thanks. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "The Hunam Tiger ant has been known to consume an
entire meal before the picnic guest arrive." --12th century Tang Dynasty
| |o   o| |                 E-mail: philpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/ant@xxxxxxxxxx
   \ _ /              If crediting, then please kindly use Ant nickname
    ( )                                              and AQFL URL/link.