Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Howto use decrypt/decode feature of Kerberos?

From: "Narendra Kumar S.S" <ssnkumar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 16:06:24 +0530
Hi,

    I have prepared a keytab file and uploaded that in the KRB5 protocol in wireshark.
    But, when I open my pcap file, I don't see the decrypted packets.
    Can somebody tell me, the correct way to get this working?

    I also tried with the sample pcap file that is provided in this site - that also didn't work.
    Please do suggest.

Warm Regards,
Narendra

Visit my blogs at: