Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Can I capture TCP payloads at a specific port into a binary fi

Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:39:54 +0800
I'm wondering if it's technically doable to capture payloads at a TCP port into a binary file.

Eg, we've established a connection at A(1234), B(5678). And during some period the parckets are:

A(1234)->B(5678): [1, 2, 3]
B(5678)->A(1234): [8, 8, 8]
A(1234)->B(5678): [4, 5, 6]
B(5678)->A(1234): [9, 9, 9]
A(1234)->B(5678): [7, 8, 9]
B(5678)->A(1234):  [10, 10, 10]

What I wanna do is to capture all payload bytes of TCP into some binary file, say, A_to_B.bin, that has the following content:
[1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9].

Is it possible to do this with Wireshark? If it's not, is there any other way to help me do this? Or do I need to write some code with WinPCap to do this?

Best Regards
Tactoth