Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] how can I filter on traffic that is (a) going in/out through t

From: Greg Hauptmann <greg.hauptmann.ruby@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 15:08:20 +1000
Hi,

Can anyone advise how I could set up a filter that covered off only
traffic that is

(a) going in/out through the company internet proxy [e.g.
proxy.mycompany.com] - note here I want to be able to put the DNS name
for the proxy here [as there can be a number of different IP's that
DNS may issue back to give you your specific proxy server to use]

(b) to/from my PC that is running wireshark?

thanks