Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] compare packets in one file

From: "Riyas Hussain" <rhussain@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 06:15:02 -0700

Hi..

I need is a small help/information in Wireshark.. I would like to compare

the incoming and outgoing packets, so what i would want is, if i've an option

to compare Packet no. x and Packet No.y, and the result shows the Hex content

of both the packets, high-lighting the bytes that are different in both the

packets(clicking that Byte would show me, to which parameter does that byte

belong to in a message). Is this Option already available in Wireshark??..

Kindly Help..

Thanks & Regards,

Riyas