Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] 11n packets not capturing

From: yuva raj <ubuntuv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 18:35:19 +0530
Hi,

I am using backtrack version 4.  I am using Atheros Card AR9285, which has 11n support.  I could put the wireless interface into monitor mode. Using wireshark, when I sniff the network, I could sniff packets only below 54 Mbps.  Is there any configuration change that needs to be done, to make it sniff data packets greater than 54 Mbps as well.

Thanks
uv.