Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Looking for a portable sniffing-friendly hub/switch

From: "RUOFF, LARS (LARS)** CTR **" <lars.ruoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 11:19:44 +0200
Hi,
Yeah, well that's actually pretty much what we are talking about.
I don't know what exactly you mean by "hub mode".
The switch will of course not act like a real hub on the physical level, but it will show all traffic of all ports on the mirroring port.
Is that what you want? Then the GS105E does the trick.

Lars