Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Delay in VOIP (cannot capture RTCP)

From: capricorn 80 <cool_capricorn80@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 22:44:34 +0000

 Hi!

  I am trying to calcuate the delay in VOIP using wireshark. My both end systems are synchronized with ntp.

  If i done this test with two different calls on different location. Some times i get RTCP capture in a proper way in one of the call and not in other.

  Similarly on one end i can see the RTCP packets in a proper order and can see sender and receiver reports but some times its just sender report.

  how can i perform the test in a proper way to get the accurate results?

Regards,