Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] pcap / winpcap filters

From: "marco\@marcomp\.it" <marco@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:37:45 +0200
Hi Lars,
     if I do not add any filter I can capture all the traffic ( that do not match as source / destination or both ) the mirroring port send me. While if I enable a filter ( like "igmp" for example )I can only see the traffic that can be accepted by the subnet I configure on my eth interface .....

Regards,
Marco