Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] What does this IP BW means

From: ankur aggarwal <ankur.mast.frn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 17:13:02 -0400
And please help me in understanding SKEW.
Thanks

Ankur

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 5:05 PM, ankur aggarwal <ankur.mast.frn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,
            I was analyzing my output. There are field named as jitter , time stamp, delay and one more IP BW (kbps). Can anybody tell me what IP BW ( Kbps ) means ? How to get result out of it. It is a increasing sequence. How to calculate throughput out of it. ?

--
With Regards

Ankur Aggarwal
Research intern
Optical Zeitgeist Laboratory
Institut National de la Recherche Scientifique (INRS) - ÉMT
800, de la Gauchetière Ouest, bureau 6900
Montréal, QC, H5A 1K6
CANADA

Ph: +1 514-875-1266 extn 3047
E-mail: ankur.1066@xxxxxxxxx