Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] SQL decode - report????

From: Martin Visser <martinvisser99@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:44:01 +1000
Not knowing much about the TDS format, but in general any field that can be used as a display filter you can separate out. In Wireshark you can create a custom column (and then use this as the basis for printing.) In tshark you can do the same with the "-T fields -e field" option.

Other than that you can dump the whole capture in a format such as PDML and then with a SMOP[1] to parse and format, you can create your report

[1] SMOP - Simple Matter Of Programming ;-)

Regards, Martin

MartinVisser99@xxxxxxxxx