Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark and Big Sniffs

From: Phil Paradis <Phil.Paradis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:57:49 -0700

If you are looking for specific traffic (e.g. a particular host and/or port, etc) you can use something like WinDump to filter the packets for each of the capture files, and then (if they are small enough) you could merge those together. You could also do it the other way around; use Windump to filter the already merged file.

--

Phillip R. Paradis | Network Engineer | United Tote | 2724 River Green Circle | Louisville | KY | Phone: +1 (502) 509-7445