Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] [Off-Topic] Announcing "Ostinato" - packet generator and a

From: Srivats P <pstavirs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:13:08 +0530
Added Ostinato to the Wireshark Wiki "Tools" page

Also Olivier reported on the ostinato mailing list that a mingw
support dll (mingwm10.dll) was missing from the Windows Binary package
- I have now fixed that. If anyone faced the same problem - please try
again with the updated package at
http://code.google.com/p/ostinato/downloads

- Srivats