Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Decoding Charging Data Records as specified in 3GPP TS 32.

From: Anders Broman <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 22:08:59 +0200
Nadeem Lughmani skrev 2010-04-09 23:24:
Hello All,

I would like to know if wireshark decodes the CDR's as specified in 3GPP TS
32.298. I did see wireshark decoding GTP Prime protocol as specified in TS
32.295 but it was not decoding individual CDR's carried in GTPP.
Please let me know if you can help!!

Thanks
Jo

Hi,
No there is currently no CDR dissector, you could raise an enhancement request bug at https://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/ an attach an example trace file. Some one may take interest and develop a dissector.
Regards
Anders