Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] [HITB-Announce] FINAL CALL - CFP for HITBSecConf2010 Amsterdam

From: Hafez Kamal <aphesz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 00:36:58 +0800
This is the FINAL CALL to submit your talk / presentation proposals for
the inaugural HITB Security Conference in Europe! Submissions are due
by 19TH APRIL 2010.

HITBSecConf2010 - Amsterdam takes place at the Grand Krasnapolsky from
the 29th of June till the 2nd of July (Tuesday - Friday) with keynote
speakers Anton Chuvakin and Mark Curphey in our _first ever_ QUAD TRACK
conference.

To submit your presentation proposals and for further details on our
submission process, please see:

http://cfp.hackinthebox.org/

On a related note, online registration for HITBSecConf2010 - Dubai is
closing on the 14TH OF APRIL - Walk in registrations are still accepted
thereafter.

http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2010dxb/register/

See you there!

---