Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Slowdown after mounting DFS network drives

From: M K <gedropi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 07:43:44 -0800
Thanks Kevin
Yes, I do use the sysinternals utilities all of the time.  And like them alot.

No, I am not stuck on Windows but some clients request some
Windows-related docs, etc.  Therefore, I have to keep it around.  I
use Linux also and prefer the command prompt over having things hidden
by some GUI.

Thanks for responding.