Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] FW: Oversized packets

From: Tyrone Clarke <tyrone.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 10:53:46 +0100

It appears that I sent this to the wrong mailing list, so I’m resending it to this one.

Regards

Tyrone Clarke
IT Consultant

90 Long Acre

London WC2E 9RA

T: +44 20 7632 9187

E: tyrone.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.pensionsfirst.com

Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.