Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] New MAC user, No Capture Interfaces

From: Kok-Yong Tan <ktan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 06:01:04 -0400
On Apr 2, 2010, at 15:19, Robert Davis wrote:

I’m a new macbook pro user.  When I installed Wireshark on my MAC I don’t get any interfaces to choose for capture.
How do I get the interfaces (wired and wireless) to show up?

It might help if you tell us the exact steps you're taking to start up wireshark.  Without that information, anything we come up with is conjecture.
--
Reality Artisans, Inc.             #   Network Wrangling and Delousing
P.O. Box 565, Gracie Station       #   Apple Certified Consultant