Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] H248 filter

From: "Francesco Cappuccio" <francesco.cappuccio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 11:39:36 +0200
Title: H248 filter

Hi,
I am actually trying to sniff some H248 traffic, as the number of lines increase I need o set up a capture filter to avoid all RTP content.

I tried the following filters:

"udp port 2944"
"port 2944"

They both works but I miss messages coming from the Virtual Gateway towards the MGC.

I am wondering if someone has better option to set up the capture filter, as "megaco" or "h248" are not working.

Thanks.

--
Francesco Cappuccio