Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] match packets at sender and receiver

From: Andrej van der Zee <andrejvanderzee@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 12:10:43 +0900
Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to match packets at the sender and
receiver end of the connection. Suppose I have two cap-files for the
same period between hosts A and B that communicate with each other,
can I match packets that are send from A to B, as the packets are
sniffed at both sides of the line?

One of the problems I am trying to solve is to detect time differences
between the two hosts, preferably on a per-second basis in case of
possible clock skews. I thought maybe I could compare the timestamps
at host A and B for the same packets, as a starting point.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Andrej