Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] PPP interface not showing up under Interfaces

From: "Mino Ernesto" <Ernesto.Mino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 18:32:08 -0500

Hi all,

I’m trying to capture information on an already established ppp connection (actually, I’m using a 3G USB modem for this), but it doesn’t appear at the Interface List.  I’m using Windows XP.

The PPP interface doesn’t show up at WinDump –D as well.  I think it might be a problem with WinPcap or something.  Can anyone help me please?

Regards,

Ernesto.

GPTW

En Telefónica-Movistar nos sentimos orgullosos de ser la Mejor Empresa para Trabajar en el EcuadorRanking Great Place To Work