Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark trace file for load runner events

From: "Mahendranath.N" <mahendranath_n@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 18:10:20 +0530 (IST)
Hi Martin,

Please find the attched wiresharkl files captured during navgation of same flow manually & by load runner.

manually we observed 161 entries and when we capture the same process by load runner we observed 369.

We made sure there is no extra browser or extra software running n the system.

Please find the attchment for both the files.  Info ont he extra entries during load runner capture will help us greatly.

Regards,
Mahendranath