Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Hex Offset Needed

From: "Sheahan, John" <John.Sheahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 19:36:23 -0500

Another way for me  to track this problem down is for me to sniff all Safari browsers on MAC’s using HTTP coming into our webservers.

I will need to create a filter using the offset values for:

HTTP_USER_AGENT=Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_4_11; en)

Can anyone help me this together?

Thanks

john