Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] "decode as" with wireshark

From: Filipe Santos <fjsshang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:25:34 +0000
Hi,

I am trying to analyze the UPnP/DLNA protocols
with wireshark.
Since UPnP don't use a known port I created a bash script to find the used ports with tshark.

After this I decoded my UPnP ports with tshark with this code:
tshark -r $inputfile -d tcp.port==$port,http

but I want to see my capture with wireshark.

Since wireshark doesn't have the -d (decode) option. How can I do it?

Best Regards,
Filipe