Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Using Lua Field Extractors

Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 12:27:56 +0000
Hi,
Field extractor returns table of messges if there's more then one,
but you have to assign table to your variable rather than first
element so it should look something like:

local isup_messages  = { isup_extractor() }

for i, isup_single_msg in ipairs(isup_messages)
do
   -- process your single isup message here
end

regards