Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] tshark tzsp capture

From: Александр Косых <avkosykh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:49:52 +0300
hi all.

I need to capture traffic from my network access server. This server is sending traffic to my sniffer host in tzsp (Tazmen Sniffer Protocol). My sniffer host is FreeBSD 7.0 with libpcap-1.0.0 and wireshark 1.2.2. To catch traffic I use
tshark -i extif -d udp.port==7001,tzsp -f port 7001 -b filesize:100000 -w part
but in my out file traffic is not in decoded format (it have source address with my network access server and destination - my sniffer machine).
How can I decode traffic from tzsp format and store it to file? How to decode already captured files?

Best regards,
Alexander Kosykh.