Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] End to End VoIP delay calculation

From: capricorn 80 <cool_capricorn80@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 22:56:25 +0000

 Hi!

 I am looking to calculate the end-to-end delay between two soft phone/hard phone. I have asterisk server and configured ntp server on the same machine and synchronized it with ntp pool.

 I have seen that Wireshark can be used to check the jitter. But I am not sure how can i calculate the end to end.

May be this is not related to the mailing list topic but please help me if anyone has some information.

Regards,