Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark & SSL

From: "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:45:57 -0600
In this vein, does anyone know if there has been any thoughts toward
creating a plug-in of sorts that would let Firefox and / or IE
communicate their fancy decrypted packets into some form that
Wireshark could read?

I've wondered why there isn't something to take the pretty formatted
data you get with Httpfox and save some sort of pcap information from
it.

-Jason