Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Why does Wireshark Lettering turn White?

From: "Sheahan, John" <John.Sheahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:13:28 -0500

I am running Wireshark on a machine the I have Remote Desktop connection to and I am having a problem because the lettering is white and when I try to type in a capture filter, I can’t see what I’m typing since that is also in white and it matches the background of the box. I have had this problem in the past when using Remote Desktop. Any ideas as to how to fix this?

thanks