Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] to Abhijit Bare or any one can help me

From: khulood khamaiseh <khulood_khamaiseh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 14:58:03 -0800 (PST)

thanks for your answer i know all what you suggest but what i need exactly is to extract packet payload (data) only data or content without header data for multiple packets in ASCII, the output which i need is the same output result from exporting the selected packet Bytes option used in wireshark but i need this for 5000 packet, if i didn't extract this content in the same time i will make it manually one packet , its heavy work.

thanks to all