Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Exegin Wireshark plugin for ZigBee

From: Fred Fierling <fff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 07:41:47 -0800
All,

Nicola Zandon� wrote:
Which are the difference between the support given natively from wireshark and the plugin given from the exegin plugin?
Exegin contributed the native dissectors for 802.15.4, ZigBee 2006, ZigBee PRO, ZigBee Cluster Libraries, and 6LoWPAN. The plugins are based on older code and you shouldn't be using them if your version of Wireshark has native support.

Fred