Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] please help me

From: wsgd <wsgd@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 20:33:05 +0100
Hello,

Not sure to understand.

Try File / Export / File.
Then you can :
- range : first packet number, last packet number
- marked packets
- first to last marked
on captured or displayed packets.

Mark packet = right click on the packet and select "Mark packet"

Olivier

khulood khamaiseh a �crit :
hello,
please can any one help me if it possible in extracting or exporting packet bytes only ASCII data for multiple packet at one time not one packet at a time, you know that there is an option to export packet bytes for the selected packet only, can this happen for multiple packets. thanks very much
khulood khamaiseh
master students