Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Sniffer Cert?

From: "Oldcommguy - Tim" <oldcommguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:23:40 -0500

There are several depending on your focus. Analysis, Security, Forensics, Database…etc

Here is a site for some - http://www.braindumps.com/Network-General-certification.htm

NetScout still has the certifications-  http://www.netscout.com/training/ngenius_certifications.asp

There are other on-line certifications and tons of free classes..

Check out the www.lovemytool.com calendar for upcoming free and paid classes.

We will be starting a Digital Security and Forensics University next year with classes, exams and certifications – All Free!

Keep watching for that in Q1, also in Q1 the New Wireshark 1.4.x will be out and it is faster than ever.

My Best…Tim

Tim O’Neill  - The “Oldcommguy™”

B.T. Solutions, Inc.

Phone – 770-640-0809

Cell – 404-803-0251

Website - www.lovemytool.com

e-mail – Tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BTSolutionsincinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please honor and support our Troops, Law Enforcement and First Responders!

All Gave Some – Some Gave All!