Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Unknown OUI's...

From: Alan Emery <ademery@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 09:44:24 -0600

Crestron is an A/V and lighting control company. It supports sending control information between devices over Ethernet. For example the products on this page use Ethernet.

As to Heildelbe there are several possibilities in the IEEE oui file located at http://standards.ieee.org/regauth/oui/oui.txt . By looking at the 3 byte prefix on the MAC address shown as Heidelbe_ab:99:6f you should be able to tell which one it might be.

Alan Emery

IBM Global Solution Center

Coppell, TX
ademery@xxxxxxxxxx