Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Unknown OUI's...

Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 10:23:40 -0500

This looks like Crestron

http://www.crestron.com/products/show_products.asp?type=commercial

Heidelbe has a few more hits so good luck there

http://standards.ieee.org/cgi-bin/ouisearch

I am way out of date on my cisco but I think you can look at what mac addresses are attached to what ports, might take some time but should be able to track down the port, unplug it and wait for someone to complain about something not working.

Good luck

tim