Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] IuUP decode as question

From: Mohan Lal Jangir <mohanlal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 11:24:28 +0530
Dear list members,

I am using Wireshark version 1.2.3

I have some IuUP packets in pcap format. However I do not see IuUP protocol option in "decode as" list.

However preferences, protocols shows IuUP protocols which indicates Wireshark supports IuUP.

Please tell me how can I decode packets as IuUP.

What does "IuUP dynamic payload type" means in IuUP protocol preferences.

Thanks
-Mohan

P.S. - Please CC replies to me.